Transfer Students

  • Please complete the following transfer applications and submit along with the following to the campus registrar. 

    • A copy of child’s Birth Certificate
    • A copy of child’s Social Security Card
    • A copy of Driver’s License of person enrolling student
    • A copy of the child's immunization records
    • Withdrawal form from former school
    • Proof of residence
    The following forms of proof of residency are acceptable if they show your name and address as it appears on the enrollment form:
    • Utility bill (electric or water)
    • Lease agreement
    • Notarized affidavit from homeowner if you are living with a relative