Howe Independent School District

"Educating the Hope of Tomorrow"

Howe ISD Enrollment, Transfer and Eligibility
Thank you for your interest in attending the Howe Independent School District.  The links below will help you find the information you need to enroll or transfer to one of our schools.
Enrolling New Students
To enroll a new student(s) in Howe ISD, you need the following:

A copy of child’s Birth Certificate
A copy of child’s Social Security Card
bullet A copy of Driver’s License of person enrolling student
     bullet  A copy of the child's immunization records
     bullet  Withdrawal from from former school

Proof of residence

Proof of residence: Utility bill showing your name and address as it appears on enrollment form, a signed statement from the apartment manager, landlord (if renting a house) or trailer park manager stating that you and your child(ren) are residing at that address.

If you are building or planning to build a house on property located in
Howe ISD, we will need proof of financing and a contract from the builder; 120 days are allowed for the building of the home.

Transfer Students

Click here
for a transfer application

Pre-K Eligibility Requirements:
4 years old by September 1, 2015
Be unable to speak or comprehend the English Language
Be educationally disadvantage (eligible for the NSLP)
Be homeless, or
Be a child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the U.S., who was ordered to active duty
Be a child of a member of the armed forces of the U.S., who was injured or killed while serving on active duty
Has ever been in the conservatorship of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS)
Foster care following an adversary hearing.

Registrar Contacts for each campus:
Howe Elementary School, 903-532-3320
Howe Middle School, 903-532-3286
Howe High School, 903-532-3236
HISD Administration, 903-532-3228