Howe ISD is currently accepting applications for substitute positions for the 2012-2013 school year. To be eligible for substitute placement, applicants must:
· Be at least 18 years old.
· Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Undergo a criminal history background check.
All applicants who meet the above criteria are required to attend a mandatory training on Thursday, August 16th @ 9:00 am in the Howe Elementary School before being placed on the district’s substitute list. All applicants must provide the following:
· Completed substitute application.
· Consent for criminal background check.
· Two forms of identification (i.e. Driver’s license, social security card)
You may contact Pauli Stephens at 903-532-3204 for an application or additional information. Applications and criminal history background check forms can also be found at: http://www.howeisd.net/